The Kansas Association of Middle School Administrators (KAMSA) is proud to announce the 2012-2013 KAMSA Middle School of the Year Awards. The KAMSA selection committee has completed their selection process, and Kevin Logan of Lyons Middle School was selected as 2012-2013 KAMSA Middle School Principal of the Year. Lisa Krone, Clark Middle School, Bonner Springs, was named 2012-2013 KAMSA Assistant Principal of the Year.
Three middle school administrators were named 2012-2013 KAMSA “Exemplary” Middle School Principals of the Year. Those individuals included:
- Mitch Lubin, Principal of Wellsville Middle School
- Becky Murray, Principal of Riverton Middle School, and
- Mike Wiley, Principal of Basehor-Linwood Middle School
Four middle school administrators were named 2012-2013 KAMSA “Exemplary” Middle School Assistant Principals of the Year. Those individuals included:
- Pam Algrim, Assistant Principal of Dodge City Middle School
- Jerry Bruch, Assistant Principal of Washburn Rural Middle School
- Lori Kiblinger, Assistant Principal of Royster Middle School, Chanute and
- Heather Oentrich, Assistant Principal of Fort Riley Middle School
The KAMSA awards will be presented at the KAMSA Spring Conference Luncheon on May 6, 2013, at Washburn Rural Middle School in Topeka, Kansas.
KAMSA and USA|Kansas commend each of these administrators for the outstanding effort they give to their staff, students, and communities. Congratulations for a job well done!